Objectivity/DB, the company’s flagship product and patented object-oriented database technology, enables customers to maximize existing infrastructure to capture information needed to address evolving, complex, analytic requirements within Big Data.
• Enable live queries on virtually any data model
• 25% less processing and 60% less storage by putting data where you need it
• Uniquely distributed with ACID transactions
No other graph database can match InfiniteGraph‘s strengths of persisting and traversing complex relationships. Achieve a greater return on data-related investments by “connecting the dots” on a global scale, and ask deeper and more complex questions across new or existing data stores.
• Intuitive Java API that natively supports graph-based applications
• Multiple pipeline agents accelerate data ingest
• Flexible visualization lets you load custom navigation plug-ins
Objectivity, Inc. has been bridging the gap between Big Data and Fast Data within the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) for leading government agencies and commercial enterprises for decades. Our software is embedded as a key component in several custom applications, such as management of real-time sensor data, complex manufacturing processes, security solutions, smart healthcare and smart grid management.
No matter the industry or complexity of the problem, Objectivity software can handle large amounts of all types of data, make it readily available for analysis, and find actionable business value
Careers at Objectivity
With a unique environment that combines the rich history of a well-established enterprise with the nimbleness and innovation of a start-up, Objectivity, Inc. is a fantastic place to work for both the seasoned professional and up-and-comer. Visit our Careers page to learn more about joining our amazing team of technology experts.
- Making Spark Work for Next Generation Workflows
- A walk down the memory lane of object data modeling
- Started from the Bottom, Now We’re Here: 10 Years of Innovation with CGG
- Hard Data vs. Soft Data
- Information Fusion and Data Integration: Fast vs. Batch
- Objectivity Selected to Present at 2015 NoSQL Now!
- Turning Data into Intelligence for Improved Security