Objectivity, Inc. delivers massively scalable and highly performant distributed database platforms that are proven to power mission-critical applications for the most demanding and complex datasets in the enterprise.
Objectivity helps organizations to rapidly build new Spark Streaming-enabled solutions for finding connections and patterns through graph analytics within petabytes of data, stored in HDFS, to achieve real-time relationship discovery.
Massively scalable, distributed platform for real-time relationship discovery
- Integrated with open source stack: Spark, Kafka, HDFS, YARN
- Enables graph and relationship analytics for pattern-finding
- ThingSpan Metadata Store provides context for Big and Fast Data
- ThingSpan REST API manages schema and supports high-speed ingest with parallel querying
- ThingSpan for Spark and HDFS
- Linux (64-bit)
Uniquely distributed and scalable object database management system (ODBMS)
- Handles highly interconnected object structures & groups
- Single Logical View of physically distributed objects
- No mapping layer
- Rapid navigation and path-finding
- Low query latency with no need for timeouts
- Multi-reader, one-writer and ACID transactions
- C++, C#, Java and Python
- Linux, Mac OS X, UNIX and Windows (32 & 64-bit)
Objectivity, Inc. has been bridging the gap between Big Data and Fast Data within the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) for leading government agencies and commercial enterprises for decades. Our software is embedded as a key component in several custom applications, such as management of real-time sensor data, complex manufacturing processes, security solutions, smart healthcare and smart grid management.
No matter the industry or complexity of the problem, Objectivity software can handle large amounts of all types of data, make it readily available for analysis, and find actionable business intelligence.
Predictive maintenance, Process automation, Advanced quality control
Intelligence analysis, Crime prevention, Sensor fusion
Alpha generation, Fraud detection, Know Your Customer
Network optimization, Cybersecurity, Churn analytics
Precision medicine, Drug discovery, Telehealth
Retail and ecommerce, Ad tech, Social media
May 24, 2016
2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
About the Webinar:
In this webinar, Leon Guzenda, Chief Technical Marketing Officer at Objectivity, will discuss how to use metadata to not just follow paths, but also patterns, including more efficient shipping routes, recommendation engines, or ways to catch money laundering and other types of financial fraud. It will discuss the pros and cons of open source tools and how to leverage them with a metadata repository to reach the true potential of real-time relationship discovery.