Enter the InfiniteGraph Developer Contest to Connect the Dots in your Social Graph and Show How Your Next-Gen Application Could Change the World.
Sunnyvale, CA – August 16, 2011 – InfiniteGraph, the number one commercial, distributed and scalable graph database, is challenging developers to create next-gen social and information network analysis applications. Do you think you can create a better social network? Have you wanted to create a solution for more relevant advertising and location-aware services? Do you have a big data problem that can only be solved by finding deeper and more complex relationships within your data? Take a shot at developing something unique, cool, new and exciting on InfiniteGraph, and you could win $12,000 in Apple computer and entertainment products, in addition to all the free promotion you will receive throughout the contest! Register online to enter the contest and to access the full version of InfiniteGraph. We’re making sure there are no limitations to your creating the next big thing!
About the InfiniteGraph Developer Contest:
Developers can build any type of software application, web or mobile service around social, game and/or location-based networks. Applications may include process or knowledge management, or anything else which seeks to find and leverage complex relationships between objects. These valuable connections can be anything – such as: people, points on a map or topics of interest. Contest participants must register to download InfiniteGraph, and then submit their presentations and code before Friday, September 30, 2011.
How to Enter:
- To register for the contest and download InfiniteGraph, visit: http://www.infinitegraph.com/contest/win-apple-stuff.
- Developers get to use the full version of our product for this contest.
- Installers (for Java developers, on Windows, Mac and Linux platforms), documentation and support details, such as our Wiki (http://wiki.infinitegraph.com) are provided upon registration
- After you’ve written your code, submit it to us before Friday, September 30, 2011. Contest submissions must include either a video (preferred) or text description of your software, actual working code, and instructions for running it. The InfiniteGraph team will be selecting the winners within weeks of the closing date (September 30, 2011).
- The first prize winner will receive up to $12,000 worth of Apple products including a Mac Pro Quad-Core, Apple Thunderbolt Display, Mac mini, 15-inch MacBook Pro, 11-inch MacBook Air, AppleTV, iPad (64 Gig, WiFi), AirPlay, assorted iPod Nanos and Shuffles you can gift for the holidays, and more!
- You own your code. We just want to talk about it.
InfiniteGraph, a product of Objectivity, is a unique distributed scalable, NOSQL graph database enabling large-scale, fast graph processing, data analytics and discovery of information around mission critical enterprise requirements. Organizations use InfiniteGraph to discover complex relationships in data and develop applications with significant time-to-market advantages, technical cost savings and achieve greater return on data related investments by connecting the dots on a global scale.
About Objectivity, Inc.
Objectivity, Inc. simplifies complex data enabling organizations to discover hidden relationships and develop applications with significant time-to-market advantages and technical cost savings, achieving greater return on data related investments. The company’s core data technology, Objectivity/DB, provides distributed and scalable data and object management.
Objectivity, Inc. is committed to their customers’ success. The company has offices and representatives worldwide, and works directly with organizations, integrators and technical teams to recommend solutions and support options specifically tailored to each customer’s project and technical requirements. Please contact Objectivity, Inc. online or call (408) 992-7100 for more information.
# # #
Note to editors: Objectivity, Objectivity, Inc., Objectivity/DB and InfiniteGraph are trademarks of Objectivity, Inc. All other company, organization, product or alliance names mentioned herein remain the property of their respective owners.
For more information contact:
Vanessa Camones & Jennifer Lankford
theMix agency for InfiniteGraph