Objectivity’s enterprise database software platforms power critical operational, real-time data and sensor fusion systems
ThingSpan is Now Available on AWS Marketplace
ThingSpan is now available on AWS Marketplace for hourly usage, free trials, and demos
The full ThingSpan product can be used on several EC2 instance types and is available here from AWS Marketplace:
Free trials and demos of ThingSpan can be found here on AWS Marketplace:
OBJECTIVITY’S NEWEST PRODUCT
ThingSpan is the graph and data fusion platform, powered by Objectivity/DB, for discovering new intelligence at speed and scale.
Click here for a 2 minute video overview of how ThingSpan can help you: Why Use ThingSpan?
- Integrates with open source stack: Spark, Kafka, HDFS, YARN
- Enables graph analytics and relationship analytics for pattern-finding
- ThingSpan REST API manages schema and supports high-speed ingest with parallel querying
Introducing ThingSpan’s query language…DO.
ThingSpan’s new DO query language is incredibly expressive, giving users a powerful new tool to easily query and manipulate new kinds of data in the graph. DO enables discovery of connections and insights that you may not have otherwise identified.
- DO enables both value based queries as well as complex graph queries to discover how things are connected
- DO has powerful graph navigation features not available in other graph query languages
- DO is an easy language to use to formulate queries for pattern discovery
- DO’s simple, quick and easy interface allows data scientists to query data without having to write or compile code
- DO extends the SQL like query with graph navigation capabilities
- DO has adopted the best-of-breed techniques from existing languages such as SQL and Cypher making it familiar to data scientists
Contact us to see a demo and learn more!
Objectivity’s platform is a key component in several enterprise and government applications, such as management of real-time sensor data, complex manufacturing processes, security solutions, smart healthcare and smart grid management.
No matter the industry or complexity of the problem, Objectivity’s graph analytics platform can handle large amounts of all types of data, make it readily available for analysis, and find actionable business intelligence.
Predictive maintenance, Process automation, Advanced quality control
Network optimization, Cybersecurity, Churn analytics
Intelligence analysis, Crime prevention, Sensor fusion
Precision medicine, Drug discovery, Telehealth