Objectivity's Support for the COVID-19 ResponseObjectivity can reduce the time for drug discovery, decision support, & deep link analysis. Please contact us for more information on how we can support you in building applications to help combat viruses. Click Here for More Information & Use Case Examples
Beyond Open Source...Distributed Graph and NoSQL Database Management Products for the most demanding performance requirements at massive speed and scale
Open source tools are not suited for applications that require demanding operational performance at enterprise scale. Objectivity’s distributed data management technology and support has a rich history of helping solve really complex, mission critical graph data management problems for enterprises and the government.
ThingSpan is the distributed graph and data fusion database management platform, powered by Objectivity/DB, for discovering new intelligence at speed and scale.
Click here for a 2 minute video overview of how ThingSpan can help you: Why Use ThingSpan?
- Enables graph analytics and relationship analytics for pattern-finding at massive speed and scale
- Objectivity’s distributed data management technology has a rich history of helping solve really complex, mission critical graph data management problems for enterprises and the government
- ThingSpan’s “DO” query language enables both value based queries as well as complex graph queries to discover how things are connected
- Integrates with open source tools such as: Spark, Kafka, HDFS, YARN
- ThingSpan REST API manages schema and supports high-speed ingest with parallel querying
Users can easily get started and scale in the AWS Marketplace.
ThingSpan on AWS Marketplace:
Objectivity’s platform is a key component in several enterprise and government applications, such as management of real-time sensor data, complex manufacturing processes, security solutions, smart healthcare and smart grid management.
No matter the industry or complexity of the problem, Objectivity’s graph analytics platform can handle large amounts of all types of data, make it readily available for analysis, and find actionable business intelligence.
Predictive maintenance, Process automation, Advanced quality control
Network optimization, Cybersecurity, Churn analytics
Intelligence analysis, Crime prevention, Sensor fusion
Precision medicine, Drug discovery, Telehealth