InfiniteGraph helps customers find the valuable relationships within their data. Our product is unique in its ability to leverage distributed data and processes, which yields reduced time and costs while maximizing overall performance on big data.
InfiniteGraph allows applications to distribute both the ingest (data loading) and processing tasks across virtually any number of servers and processes, in a near linear and predictable ratio.
Loading (ingesting) 1,000,000,000 nodes and edges:
Time is money.
- InfiniteGraph’s distributed capabilities can achieve virtually any process requirement.
- InfiniteGraph’s distributed processing power works across virtually unlimited data sources.
- Performance results, scalability and hardware requirements are predictable.
- InfiniteGraph supports advanced enterprise, government, and web-scale requirements.
- InfiniteGraph works on virtualized cloud environments, commodity or specialized hardware.
InfiniteGraph’s predictable data loading (ingest) performance
Connecting the dots, in the real world.
The great thing about InfiniteGraph is that you don’t need to throw out or replace your existing databases. InfiniteGraph can act as the primary data store if needed, and was built on a virtually infinitely scalable data core – but we also “play nice” with the other technologies. Our customers use InfiniteGraph to leverage data they already have, and are collecting every day into existing systems. They use InfiniteGraph to extend their system capabilities to answer questions that support complex analysis, intelligence, real-time decision support, and big data analytics.
Value in relationships.
Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Twitter and others have proven that significant value exists in the deeper relationships between objects (people, things, activities, location, etc.). Data that contains objects and relationships is known as a “graph” or graph data, and organizations seeking to build real-time systems and decision-support services to exploit this valuable information are turning to InfiniteGraph for help.
InfiniteGraph is a distributed graph database designed to help organizations get to the deeper meaning from all kinds of data, even if it’s unstructured, and even data from other databases.
Among graph database products we are unique in our massive scalability, distributed ingest and processing capabilities. The primary reason we have this capability is because of our extensive experience serving customer and application requirements that most other companies could not even imagine.
Objectivity, Inc. (the company behind InfiniteGraph) builds data technologies that can perform and scale. This is part of our company’s DNA, and comes from many years and a proven history enabling leading and mission-critical enterprise and government systems.
Most of our customers have use-case scenarios that involve lots of distributed data, and which require real-time and massively parallel processes that enable the system to give answers back to countless clients in real-time, seconds or minutes. Not hours.
InfiniteGraph use-cases include…
- Network management and telecommunications
- Next generation government and business intelligence
- Social CRM applications supporting enterprise sales and marketing
- Bioinformatics, genomics, scientific research
- Real time relationship analytics and social network analysis
- Real-time recommendation, advertising and location-aware services
- Cyber security, crime prevention, predictive analytics and fraud detection
- Logistics and operations
Contact us today!
We look forward to answering any question you may have.
InfiniteGraph (c/o Objectivity, Inc.)
640 West California Avenue, Suite 210
Sunnyvale, CA 94086-3624
US (+1) 408 992 7100