Objectivity takes pride in partnering with key solution integrators, resellers and technology companies to ensure our customers have access to the most flexible, scalable and efficient solutions available. Our partners are best-in-class and support our goals to offer leading edge resources to support our customers unique environments and mission-critical, real-time applications.
We offer several different partnering opportunities including:
- System Integrator
Contact us for more information on how to become a preferred Objectivity Partner.
InfiniteGraph is the only commercial graph database able to massively scale and handle massively distributed real-time data for analysis. InfiniteGraph enables graph analysis solutions for all types of existing infrastructure from legacy RDBMS to the different NOSQL solutions available today. Become a certified InfiniteGraph partner and establish your company as a leader and trusted resource in the emerging NOSQL, Big Data, Relationship and Graph Analysis market.
- Corporate Overview
- Product positioning, marketing, use-cases
- Half day of hands on
- Full day of building an app with InfiniteGraph
- Certification test
- Java programming experience
- Java Developer Kit (JDK)
- Current InfiniteGraph installed on laptop
- HelloGraph test
- Credit of the entire cost of training towards the purchase of licenses within 30 days of training.
- Free online technical support and upgrades to the latest version
- Certified partner document (for certified companies only, not individuals)
- Free listing in our partner resources directory as a certified expert partner (for certified companies only, not individuals)
- Recognition as a community leader in the graph technology space.
- $995 USD per individual for regional, scheduled classes.
- Client site training is $7,500 USD per class for a maximum of 10 individuals. (Travel and expenses for the InfiniteGraph trainer are additional.)
- Custom company certification courses and programs are available. The certification fees are based upon size, location, and extent of training requested.
- We also offer Professional Service Packs (PSPs) and customized consulting services designed to meet the specific needs of your company.