Discovering the Unknown Connections
- Prepare your copy of Metadata Connect on the Microsoft Azure Market Place.
Note the initialization steps on the Getting Started page.
- Start Metadata Connect, go to the Getting Started page and define your Information and Connection Types.
- Enter your Items and Connections manually or load them from CSV files.
- For advice on defining the metadata please visit the ‘Resources’ area of this site.
- Start querying the metadata.
- You can manually enter updates to the metadata, but you may need specialist help to update other tools and systems to change the metadata using the programmer’s interface (API).