ThingSpan Customized Training2 days of scheduled on-site or remote training for users wishing to deploy ThingSpan in-house or on AWS or Azure.
ThingSpan Customized Training
This workshop is aimed at data scientists, data administrators, IT professionals and data-centric domain specialists wishing to deploy Objectivity ThingSpan in-house or on Azure. The exact content can be varied to suit your needs, e.g. to look at Spark Dataframes or MLlib.
AGENDA - DAY 1
- 09:00-10:00 An overview of ThingSpan, the massively scalable graph analytics platform.
- 10:00-11:00 Defining data types and connections.
- 11:00-12:00 Creating and updating data and connections.
- 12:00-1pm Lunch
- 1-2pm Placement Management. - How ThingSpan uses the Placement Manager to optimize storage management for its distributed repository. [Hands on]
- 2-5pm The DO declarative regular [SQL-like] and graph query language - standard queries. [Hands on]
AGENDA - DAY 2
- 09:00-11am DO navigation and pathfinding queries. [Hands on]
- 11:00-12:00 The ThingSpan REST API for dynamically updating the definitions of the metadata and data and for executing frequently used queries submitted by other Apps.
- 12:00-1pm Lunch
- 1-2pm Using the Java Unified Language Binding to handle dynamic schema changes, or
Using Spark Dataframes with a ThingSpan distributed repository.
- 2-4:45pm Hands-on practice with a Thing Span Sample.
- 4:45-5pm Wrapup and Workshop Evaluation.
- The price is $1,550 per person plus authorized travel and subsistence expenses.
- For 10 or more trainees please contact Objectivity instead of placing an order here.
- Hands on use of ThingSpan on Azure or AWS also requires a separate Azure or AWS Market Place application licensing agreement. [See https://….. for details]]