On Demand Webinar: Using Data to Accelerate Contact Tracing at Scale
Presenter: Dan Hall, Senior Field Engineer, Objectivity, Inc.
Current contact tracing methods depend too much on manual tracking and processes. Some of the limitations include:
- Too time consuming
- Can get too complex
- Not capturing people outside of your social network (people you don’t know)
In this webinar, learn how a new data driven contact tracing application can:
- Use data to quickly identify potentially infected persons to prevent widespread disease
- Allow investigators to trace a person’s movements to find the source of their infection
- Track people beyond their social networks with cell phone proximity detection (CPPD) data acquisition and multiple other data sources
- Discover and find connections in near real-time using a massively scalable graph analytics platform
On Demand Webinar: Proven Graph Database Performance at Scale
In this 30 minute technical overview, learn about a graph database that can handle massively parallel ingest and complex queries that cannot be done with open source or other graph databases. You will see how this is proven with operational data (real customer data) vs. starting out with a small dataset.
Presenter: Darren Wood, Senior Engineer, Objectivity, Inc.
This webinar will show how a powerful, distributed graph database can:
• Ingest of over 10 billion connections a day
• Do over 1 million updates per second
• Handle a large dataset that is not required to be “in memory”
• Query billion node datasets on a desktop
• Scale up or out for higher query loads
• Accommodate custom queries in ways that provide greater flexibility over other graph databases
On Demand Webinar: Hitting “the Wall” with Open Source Graph Databases?
Learn about a use case showing large enterprise scale and performance beyond the limits of open source graph database management systems
Presenter: Brian Clark, Vice President of Products, Objectivity, Inc.
Has your graph data application hit “the wall” based on your operational scale and performance requirements? Or, are you concerned about deploying an enterprise application with open source graph databases?
While open source graph databases work for some applications, they are not suited for applications that require demanding operational performance at scale.
In this 30 minute webinar learn:
- What hitting “the wall” with open source graph databases looks like.
- How to avoid “the wall” to solve really complex, mission critical graph data management problems.
- What’s available and proven beyond the limitations of open source.