On Demand Webinar: Proven Graph Database Performance at Scale
In this 30 minute technical overview, learn about a graph database that can handle massively parallel ingest and complex queries that cannot be done with open source or other graph databases. You will see how this is proven with operational data (real customer data) vs. starting out with a small dataset.
Presenter: Darren Wood, Senior Engineer, Objectivity, Inc.
This webinar will show how a powerful, distributed graph database can:
• Ingest of over 10 billion connections a day
• Do over 1 million updates per second
• Handle a large dataset that is not required to be “in memory”
• Query billion node datasets on a desktop
• Scale up or out for higher query loads
• Accommodate custom queries in ways that provide greater flexibility over other graph databases
On Demand Webinar: Hitting “the Wall” with Open Source Graph Databases?
Learn about a use case showing large enterprise scale and performance beyond the limits of open source graph database management systems
Presenter: Brian Clark, Vice President of Products, Objectivity, Inc.
Has your graph data application hit “the wall” based on your operational scale and performance requirements? Or, are you concerned about deploying an enterprise application with open source graph databases?
While open source graph databases work for some applications, they are not suited for applications that require demanding operational performance at scale.
In this 30 minute webinar learn:
- What hitting “the wall” with open source graph databases looks like.
- How to avoid “the wall” to solve really complex, mission critical graph data management problems.
- What’s available and proven beyond the limitations of open source.